1977 Cessna 340A N340RW is now being offered for sale or trade to prospective buyers.
1977 Cessna 340A (S/N 238). 4,732 TTAF. 711 SMOH on RAM Series IV TCM TSIO-520-NB (325 HP) engines. GAMI Injectors. Hartzell Scimitar Blended Airfoils. Modern JetGlo Paint scheme (2003). Micro VG’s. Robertson STOL. Certified FIKI. Extended range fuel tanks Currently hangared at Grants Pass, OR (3S8). NDH. Complete logs.
- 220 gals. total fuel capacity (202 gals. useable)
- Cleveland wheels and brakes w/Goodyear Flight Custom III tires
- 100 Amp Alternators
- Redundant and independently plumbed Co-Pilot Instrumentation
- Certified for FIKI: De-ice (Pneumatic) Boots, Heated Propellers, Heated Pilot’s Windshield Plate, Fuselage Ice Protection Plates, Heated Pitot/Static/Stall, Ice Detection Light.
4,732 Total TTSN, hangared and in good condition.
- Ram Series IV Teledyne Continental Motors (TCM) TSIO-520NB (325 HP) with GAMI Injectors.
- 711/711 SMOH
- 1,600 TBO
- Overhauled by RAM Aircraft in 1/2003. R/R by Lincoln Skyways, Lincoln, CA in 2/2003 at 4,021 TTAF.
- GAMI Injectors
- ECi Nickel Cylinders (subject to AD 2016-16-12)
- RAM Syncro Phaser
76″ Hartzell 3-Bladed Scimitar Top Prop Blended Airfoils Model PHC-C3YF-2UF w/De-Ice. 711/711 TTSN. 2,400 Hour TBO.
- Micro Aerodynamics Vortex Generator Kit (300 lb. gross weight increase)
- Robertson Aircraft STOL System which allows 1st notch of flaps at cruise speed – Acts like speed brakes – Much better slow airspeed control.
- Keith Vapor-Cycle Air Conditioning
- O&N Aux Fuel Tan Kit – Right Nacelle
- Optional 11 cu ft. Oxygen Bottle
- Both Rotating Beacons replaced with Whelen Self-Contained Strobes.
- Garmin GNS 530 GPS/Nav/Com
- King KX 155A TSO Nav/Com
- King KN 64 DME
- Edo-Aire G-550A Flight Director
- Sandel SN-3308 EHSI
- King KI 209 VOR/LOC/GS Indicator (2)
- Sperry Color Radar w/Vertical Profile (Inop.)
- King KMA 24 Audio Panel
- PS Engineering PM1000II 6-Place Intercom
- King KT 76C Transponder
- King KG 102 A Directional Gyro
- King KMT 112 Flux Detector
- Insight SF2000 Strikefinder
- Cessna C-IV 3-Axis Autopilot w/Flight Director, Altitude Pre-Select, Altitude Alert and Yaw Damper
- AOA Indicator on glaresheild
- JPI EDM 760 Graphic Engine Monitor
- Hoskins CFS2000A Fuel Flow
- Redundant and isolated Co-pilot Instruments
- Davtron M800 Chronometer
- Narco ELT-10 ELT
Paint by Kracon Aircraft, Lincoln, CA in May 2003 using JetGlo. 8/10. Excellent overall condition. Always hangared since being painted. Matterhorn White w/Gunmetal Metallic, Silvermist Metallic and Toreador Red Metal accents. Stainless Steel Fasteners & Screws, Polished Spinners.
Gray Leather Seats and Side Panels. Grey Seat Belts. Gray Carpeting. 7/10. Good condition.
Annual Inspection – 3/2017 by Pacific Aviation Northwest, Grants Pass, OR.
IFR (Altimeter, Static System & Transponder) – 3/2017 by Chief Aircraft, Grants Pass, OR.
Aircraft is in compliance with all AD’s.
Currently hangared at Grants Pass, OR (3S8)
Owner is stepping down from pressurized twin and is willing to trade for $50k-$75k valued C-182, Husky or STOL type plane + Cash
Scanned Logbooks available for review upon request from serious buyers only.
Pacific Aviation Northwest
Phone: (541) 479-2230
This page last updated 01/16/17